- 1 pack of Argentinian Marina Del Ray shrimp meat
- 1 tsp of grated ginger
- 1 tsp of grated garlic
- 1 tsp of Sambal or Sriracha
- 1 scallion sliced
- 1 lime zest
- 1 tsp of soya sauce
- Wonton sheets
- Oil for frying
- Soy sauce and lime wedges for serving
- In a food processor, combine the shrimp meat , ginger, garlic, sambal or sriracha, soy sauce and chop until nice and smooth
- Transfer to a bowl and fold in half of the scallions
- Place 1 teaspoons of filling in the middle of the wonton sheet and fold in half along the diagonal to create a triangle.
- Dab one of the filling-side corners of the triangle with water , bring the two corners together and seal.
- Fry at 350 F for 2 minutes or air fry for 3-4 minutes and garnish with scallion, lime wedges and a side of soy sauce