This dish will literally take you 15 minutes to make. Just lightly chop the green onions and mix the sauce ingredients. Prep time is a non existent!
- Yield 6 servings
- 2 tbsp (20 ml) olive oil
- 16 oz (500 g)fresh broccoli florets
- 2 lbs (1 bag) (900 g) Marina Del Rey Wild Caught Argentine Red Shrimp, thawed
- 4-6 green onions
- 1 tbsp (10 g) sesame seeds
- 2 cups rice (450 g)
For the sauce
- 1/2 cup (110 g) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (110 g) sweet and sour sauce
- 2 tbsp (20 ml) red curry paste
- 1/4 (40)cup water
- 2 tsp (20 g) arrowroot powder
- Cook rice according to package instructions.In a small mixing bowl add the sauce ingredients and combine. Set aside.In a large skillet add the olive oil and broccoli. Toss for 3-5 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook for about 5 minutes or when they start to turn pink. Add the sauce and toss it to cover the broccoli and shrimp.Add the green onions and sesame seeds and serve over rice.
Contributor: Miyam Quinn Doblas from Eat Good 4 Life