15 MINUTE ASIAN SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI
This dish will literally take you 15 minutes to make. Just lightly chop the green onions and mix the sauce ingredients. Prep time is a non existent!
Yield 6 servings
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- In a small mixing bowl add the sauce ingredients and combine, and set aside.
- In a large skillet add the olive oil and broccoli. Toss for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook for about 5 minutes or when they start to turn pink.
- Add the sauce and toss it to cover the broccoli and shrimp.
- Add the green onions and sesame seeds and serve over rice.
Contributor: Miyam Quinn Doblas from Eat Good 4 Life