SHRIMP FETTUCINE IN ROASTED PEPPER SAUCE
You guys… this elegant and so-incredibly-tasty Shrimp Fettuccine with Roasted Pepper Sauce is going to knock your socks off. If I have to pick one dish to have for dinner every single night for the rest of my life, I think I would pick this one. That’s right! It’s THAT GOOD!
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the fettuccine according to the package instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.– Meanwhile, place the roasted peppers into a food processor or bullet blender and puree until smooth.
- Heat up a large, non-stick pan. Add butter, shrimp, paprika, and red pepper flakes and cook for 3-4 minutes on high heat. Add salt and garlic, and cook for 1 more minute.
- Reduce the heat to low and remove the shrimp from the pan. To the same pan, add the pureed roasted pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add Half & Half and Parmesan and cook for 1 more minute. Turn off the heat.
- Return the shrimp to the pan and add the fettuccine. Mix everything well.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.